A person who has practical skills in designing distributed systems, providing technical expertise to teams of backend and frontend developer and responsible decision making.
Who do we need?
People for full-time employment, ready to dedicate their heart and mind to the work in our team. People willing to cooperate, share ideas, use experience, open-minded and keen on setting new goals. The preferred specializations are:
Fullstack Tech Lead
You are passionate about real change in society in terms of climate and energy sector and you have practical skills in designing distributed systems, providing technical expertise to teams of backend and frontend developer and responsible decision making. The main part of this position is ensuring high quality of software delivery regarding at least its technical aspects as well as helping teammates to increase their skills in the process.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing new products regarding their technical aspects
- Deciding which technologies we will use to build our current and next products
- Hands-on involvement in architecture and engineering of our application
- Helping translate client needs into product’s technical requirements and costs
- Leading teammates into improving their skills and satisfying their professional ambitions
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- 2+ years of experience on the Technical Leader position
- 5+ years of experience in the field as a software developer
- Experience with distributed system design Understanding agile engineering practices (CI/CD, Code Review, TDD, Continuous Improvement)
- Familiarity with good programming practices and design patterns. We expect that you can create well tested and clean code
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Good knowledge: git
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Python
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Passion and thirst for knowledge,
- Contribution to open source projects,
- Sharing knowledge culture
What do we do?
We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost efficient, secure and environmentally friendly energy solutions. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business and politics – that is why team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development, management and support as well as solve technological problems on demand.
What do we offer?
- work in flat-structured 45 people team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- startup and creative atmosphere
- good learning environment
- good working atmosphere, weekly workshops, fresh fruits and snacks, cosy garden
- UoP with salary 17 000 – 28 000 PLN gross
Send your CV to our address: [email protected] or use the contact form below. Please include in your application following consents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree/I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji na stanowisko …
Wyrażam zgodę/Nie wyrażam zgody na umieszczenie moich danych osobowych w bazie rekrutacyjnej NCBJ oraz na ich przechowywanie przez okres 12 miesięcy od ich przekazania w celu przeprowadzania przyszłych rekrutacji.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing