A person with practical skills in designing software that meets the users’ needs. Who make the product/service useful, allowing to successfully achieve the goal.
Who do we need?
People for full-time employment, ready to dedicate their heart and mind to the work in our team. People willing to cooperate, share ideas, use experience, open-minded and keen on setting new goals. The preferred specializations are:
UX / UI Designer
If you are passionate about real change in society in terms of climate and energy sector and you have practical skills in designing software and platforms that meet people’s needs this is the right position for you. The role of a UX designer is to make the product or service useful and functional, allowing the user to successfully achieve the goal.
In your job you will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. You will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Competent in prototyping with Figma, Adobe XD or similar platforms
- Problem-solving aptitude and analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Background in project management and research
What do we do?
We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost efficient, secure and environmentally friendly energy solutions. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business and politics – that is why team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development, management and support as well as solve technological problems on demand.
What do we offer?
- work in flat-structured 45 people team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- startup and creative atmosphere
- good learning environment
- good working atmosphere, weekly workshops, fresh fruits and snacks, cosy garden
- UoP with salary 8 000 PLN – 12 000 PLN gross
Send your CV to our address: [email protected] or use the contact form below. Please include in your application following consents:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in this application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I agree/I do not agree to store my personal data in the NCBJ recruitment database for a period of 12 months since the submission of this application, related to potential future recruitment processes.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji na stanowisko …
Wyrażam zgodę/Nie wyrażam zgody na umieszczenie moich danych osobowych w bazie rekrutacyjnej NCBJ oraz na ich przechowywanie przez okres 12 miesięcy od ich przekazania w celu przeprowadzania przyszłych rekrutacji.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing